Spoil Dad this Father’s Day with a little help from Homemakers! Stop by and explore our bevy of perfect present options. With prices that won’t break the bank, you’ll both be smiling!
We’ve made a list of some of our favorites to get you started, but there’s plenty more to explore at our huge showroom. Come see us today!
1. Jump right in. Summers are best spent at the lake, so choose a gift that reflects that! With paintings, pillows, frames, carvings and more, there’s plenty to choose from. Help Dad outfit the lake house, or give him a reminder of his home away from home.
2. Clip it. This paperclip lamp doubles as a display piece that is perfect for showing off his haul of Father’s Day cards, or even photos of his wonderful, incredibly thoughtful family (that’s you!).
3. Big game. Whether he’s a Hawkeye or Cyclone, there are plenty of gift ideas that’ll give a nod to his rooting interests: Photo frames, throws, shower curtains, and yes, even garden gnomes. There’s also a solid collection of gear for the avid tailgater, including chairs, umbrellas, rolling coolers, platters and barbecue equipment.
4. Bottoms up. Homemakers has an extensive selection of bar stools, including dozens for under $100. There’s also a wide range of affordable décor items (wall hangings, decorative billiards balls) that would be an ideal fit for any man cave.
5. Fly away. There also are a few options for the high-flying father: Plane clocks of varying sizes would be welcome additions to any mantel or desk.
6. Let’s ride. RAGBRAI’s still a month away, but you can indulge your dad’s love of bicycles with a walk through the Marketplace. Bike clocks, bookends, figurines and prints all would be a welcome addition to any den or office.
7. Kick back. If you really want to put a smile on his face, consider a recliner. Our showroom includes more than 100 recliners in a wide range of styles and materials. The perfect spot for that Sunday snooze awaits!
8. Let Dad choose. Can’t decide what to get? Pick up a Homemakers gift card, available in any amount, and leave the difficult decisions to him! Bonus: now you can even purchase an eGift Card on our website!
What are your Father’s Day plans this year? We’d love to hear them!
It's Fun to Share!