For versatility and exceptional comfort, it’s hard to beat a futon or klik klak.
What’s the difference? We’re glad you asked!
A futon frame — usually metal, wood or a combination of the two — is separate from the mattress, while a klik klak has padding and cushioning built in to the frame. In addition, a klik klak’s back (say that 10 times fast!) can be configured in numerous positions and clicks into place as you adjust it.
Both can go from lounging sofa to extra bed in no time at all. We think you’ll love either one, whether you’re furnishing a game room, dorm room or guest room.
Not Your Mother’s Futon…
Futons have come a long way since our parents were in college. Aside from structural updates and innovations, they boast new technology as well. Some even connect to your phone or computer via bluetooth, for the ultimate lounging experience.
Updated benefits of futons include:
• Sturdy metal frames and supports – no more uncomfortable bars in your back or cushions sliding off in the night
• Plush cushioning with a variety of fabrics available, including easy-to-clean microfiber
• Built-in Bluetooth speakers
• Convenient cup holders and side pockets
• Roll-out trundle on some models for additional sleep surface
• Comfortable in any position!
• Versatility makes them perfect for any dorm room, game room or apartment
Futons & Klik Klaks Video
Watch our new video to learn more, then explore our selection of futons and klik klaks online. This heavy hitter will be a welcome addition to any home.
Share this Post