One of the more common New Year resolutions can also be one of the most daunting: home organization and home storage.
Where do you begin? Instead of diving in, becoming quickly overwhelmed and abandoning it for another year, tackle it one room at a time with the goal of eliminating clutter and finding a home for everything.
Take a look at some of our favorite storage ideas.
Storage Solutions Infographic
- This Trendwood toy chest is a useful addition to any kids’ bedroom. It offers durable, solid pine construction, a hinged lid and spacious inner storage. Just make sure it’s used! Persuade your children with a trip to Homemakers and a free cookie, if necessary.
- Mobile storage adds convenience. This kitchen cart fits perfectly in an empty corner of your kitchen. It’d also be ideal for linen storage in a bathroom or hallway.
- Storage beds help you make the most of your real estate with handy under-bed drawers that are perfect for bulky items like bedding, sweaters and more. Drawers can be located either in the footboard, or the side rails, like the Paragon storage bed from Modus Furniture.
- This antique-finished storage cabinet offers ample storage in a compact footprint with three spacious shelves, two of which are adjustable.
- A storage ottoman offers both convenience and comfort. This one, from Craftmaster, offers caster feet, plush cushioning and an easy-to-operate lift lid.
- This leaning bookcase offers the perfect space for showcasing family photos and home décor.
- A TV stand or TV console makes organizing your home entertainment area a breeze with features like ample storage, open compartments for electronic components and wire management access.
Storage Solutions Video
Make 2016 the year you take control! With storage options for every room in your home, Homemakers has everything you need to hit the ground running in the new year.
Share this Post