A mattress is the most often-used piece of furniture in your home, unless you’re particularly proficient in the couch potato arts. So it goes without saying that buying a new mattress isn’t a decision to be taken lightly.
Where’s the best place to buy a mattress? Well, we might be a bit biased, but with knowledgeable sleep specialists, a 180-night Sleep Guarantee and more than 80 mattresses on the showroom floor to try out for yourself (plus many more online!), we think Homemakers is a worthy contender.
Our Sleep Shop offers six top mattress brands. It is carefully curated and regularly updated to help you find the best mattress for you: proper support and your ideal comfort level at a great price
Mattress Brands Infographic
- Omaha Bedding Company offers dependable, affordable mattresses. The excellent value its mattresses provide are perfect for recent graduates or bargain hunters.
- Sealy mattresses are designed with the input of an Orthopedic Advisory Board, the first manufacturer to do so. The company is best known for its flagship Sealy Posturepedic line with titanium alloy coils.
- Serta is the top mattress producer in the United States. Its Perfect Sleeper mattresses are a tried and true option, and its iComfort memory foam and iSeries hybrid mattresses offer the latest technology.
- Simmons Beautyrest, one of the most recognizable names in mattresses, invented the individually wrapped coil in 1925. Its luxurious Beautyrest Black mattresses offer high-end features like diamond-infused memory foam and Tencel fibers.
- Stearns and Foster mattresses use authentic craftsmanship and high-end materials like silk and cashmere for a truly extravagant sleep experience. Its workers literally sign off on every handcrafted mattress.
- Tempurpedic is synonymous with the memory foam mattress. Based on NASA research, its Tempur-Cloud, Tempur-Contour and Tempur-Flex collections unique, conforming support that minimizes pressure points and reduces motion transfer.
Share this Post