Last week, we introduced Airy Blue, a soft hue in Pantone’s fall palette. We explored how to use it in stylish furniture and home décor pieces. In the next three weeks, we will finish covering each hue in Pantone’s fall palette and show you furniture and accessories to give your home a colorful fall refresh.
“The desire for tranquility, strength and optimism have inspired a Fall 2016 color palette that is led by the blue family,” says Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director at the Pantone Color Institute™. “Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.”
Scroll down to learn about this week’s hue, Dusty Cedar. Are you new to this series? Check out our first Pantone fall color introduction on Bodacious to get started!
Explore Pantone Dusty Cedar
The rich PANTONE 18-1630 Dusty Cedar is a “dustier, rose-toned pink shade with some complexity,” says Eiseman. This captivating hue adds warm appeal to any space. It’s the color of the last autumn blooms.
Dusty Cedar Furniture & Décor for Your Home
• Pulaski Accent Chest, $759.99
• Ashley Jasie 7-Piece Queen Comforter Set, $199.00
• Sphinx Ariana 8’ x 11’ Rug, $429.99
• Klaussner Castaway Red Leather Power Reclining Sofa, $1,479.99
• Modus Furniture Cosmo Counter Stool, $89.99
• Klaussner Ava High-Leg Recliner, $609.99
• Ashley Nikhil 5’ x 8’ Rug, $229.99
• Kenroy Jules Table Lamps (Set of 2), $98.00
• Ashley Alecio 3-Piece Queen Quilt Set, $169.00
• La-Z-Boy Pinnacle Red Rocker Recliner, $559.99
Are using Dusty Cedar in your home this fall? Share your photos with us on social media!
Share this Post