Mattresses can be hard to transport from the store to your bedroom. A bed in a box is a great solution to the struggle- imagine how much easier it is to bring this box up the stairs than to bring a flimsy mattress up!
Homemakers carries bed in a box mattresses from brands you trust: Serta and Omaha Bedding. There are many different mattresses available that can fit whatever quality, comfort level and budget you’re looking for. Pro tip: if you plan to pick up your bed in a box, be sure to measure your vehicle before purchasing to ensure it fits!
Bed in a Box Mattresses from Brands You Trust
Omaha Bedding Company
Omaha Bedding Co. produces high-quality, American-made mattresses at affordable prices. Whether you’re a recent graduate on a tight budget or a bargain hunter, Omaha Bedding Co.’s prices are hard to beat.
Omaha Bedding offers two size options for a bed in a box mattress: 8 inch and 10 inch. Both feature gel memory foam for breathable comfort throughout the night. For added convenience, both mattresses come in the same size box so you can still shop the bigger size!
Box dimensions are 42.5” h x 23.5” w x 19.5” d. This bed in a box mattress is an affordable option with great comfort and quality.
If you sleep on a Serta mattress, you won’t need to count sheep. They set the bar high, not only with product safety standards, but also in environmental responsibility and other social responsibilities. Learn more about Serta here.
Serta Express also offers two sizes in the bed in a box mattresses: 10 inch and 12 inch.
The Serta Express bed in a box mattress features a cooling top layer of premium gel memory foam, for a comfortable night of sleep with a balanced sleep temperature. This mattress will give you the support you need with the high-density support foam. The premium foam core aids in resisting sagging in the middle of the bed.
For convenience, both beds come in the same size box: 44” h x 20” w x 20” d.
If you plan to pick up your bed in a box, be sure to measure your vehicle prior to purchasing to ensure that it will fit!
Why Buy Bed in a Box from Homemakers?
- We carry bed in a box mattresses from brands you already know and love.
- Buying from Homemakers gives you the opportunity to test out the mattress on our showroom floor before purchasing, although you can buy it online!
- We have highly-qualified sleep specialists that can help you find the right comfort for your sleeping patterns.
- Learn more about our 180-Night Sleep Guarantee. If you spend more than $499 on a mattress, take up to 180 nights to be sure you love it!
- We will remove your old mattress and box spring if we are delivering a new set, at no charge to you, and recycle the proper materials.
Please note: Our delivery personnel reserve the right to refuse mattress removal if the mattress is determined to be unsanitary.
Feeling inspired? Don’t miss another post. Be the first to know about the latest furniture trends, home solutions and new additions to our showroom. Subscribe to Hm etc. today!