We’re taking all the stress out of shopping for furniture, mattresses and accessories by giving you the inside scoop on furniture, straight from customers like you!
Every month, we’ll post the latest furniture reviews from our customers—no censorship, no spin—letting you shop with confidence and convenience.
Customer Favorites: Furniture and Home Goods
- Ashley Hyland Counter Table & 4 Stools. “Just what we wanted!” says user lydbid. “We bought this for my daughter’s new apartment and it was exactly what she wanted. The size was perfect for her area, and it was an easy assembly, too.”
- Najarian Newport Server & Hutch. “Beautiful piece, love the lighting,” says user Kron. “Very happy with this piece, shelves adjust easily and the built-in lighting is great. Good value for the money.”
- Sphinx Cambridge 8′ x 11′. User Pradip Sthapit purchased this rug and gave it a rave review. “Really great pattern and color combination. The design looks awesome and perfectly fits my living room.”
- Intercon Arlington Two-Tone Bench. “Very sturdy,” says user Nicki123. “We bought this a few weeks ago and love it. Looks very nice, and we can seat 2 adults or 3 small kids.”
- Ashley Lobink Bookcase. User Angela says this bookcase was a great fit for her home. “I purchased two of these at the 4th of July sale to go side by side in our home library. My husband assembled them himself and said it went pretty smoothly… We’ve received many compliments on them, and we love the way they look!”
Love it? Hate it? Rate it!
What have you purchased from Homemakers lately? We want to know how it works with your home and your lifestyle, so please let us know by posting a review! You’re not only helping us—you’re helping customers just like you make their houses feel more like home.
Plus! Don’t miss out on events at Homemakers!
If you came out to join us for our annual Carnival on August 29, thank you! If you didn’t, don’t worry. We’re gearing up for two more fun, family-friendly events in the coming months, and we’d love to see you there!
Our annual community Halloween Trick-or-Treat Night is coming on October 22, from 5-7 p.m. This event allows your kids to dress up and load up on goodies in a safe, temperature-controlled environment. Best of all, it’s free!
Homemakers is also playing host to Santa and Mrs. Claus on November 7-8, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on both days. Kick off the holiday season in style, bring along your Christmas lists and get a free picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus!
Book your calendars and come on out to join in the fun!
Share this Post