[Updated for 2019]
One of the more common New Year’s resolutions can also be one of the most daunting: home organization and home storage.
Where do you begin? Instead of diving in, becoming quickly overwhelmed and abandoning your New Year’s resolution for another year, tackle it one room at a time with the goal of eliminating clutter and finding a home for everything.
Take a look at some of our favorite storage ideas.
New Year’s Resolutions Storage Solutions
- This Trendwood toy chest is a useful addition to any kids’ bedroom. It offers durable, solid pine construction, a hinged lid and spacious inner storage. Just make sure it’s used! Persuade your children with a trip to Homemakers and a free cookie, if necessary.
- Mobile storage adds convenience. This kitchen cart fits perfectly in an empty corner of your kitchen. It’d also be ideal for linen storage in a bathroom or hallway.
- Storage beds help you make the most of your real estate with handy under-bed drawers that are perfect for bulky items like bedding, sweaters and more. Drawers can be located either in the footboard, or the side rails, like the Paragon storage bed from Modus Furniture.
- This trendy storage cabinet offers ample storage featuring two bifold doors with four spacious adjustable shelves.
- A storage ottoman offers both convenience and comfort with storage space hidden in plain sight.
- This leaning bookcase offers the perfect space for showcasing family photos and home décor.
- A TV stand or TV console makes organizing your home entertainment area a breeze with features like ample storage, open compartments for electronic components and wire management access.
Storage Solutions Video
Feeling inspired? Don’t miss another post! Be the first to know about the latest furniture trends, home solutions and new additions to our showroom. Subscribe to Hm etc. today!
Share this Post