Welcome to our first installment of the Pantone fall color series! During the Pantone spring color series, we showed you how to decorate your home with the season’s trending hues. In the next ten weeks, we will continue giving you home décor tips for a vibrant and energized space, inspired by Pantone’s fall color palette.
“The desire for tranquility, strength and optimism have inspired a fall 2016 color palette that is led by the blue family,” says Leatrice Eiseman, executive director at the Pantone Color Institute™. “Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.”
Are you new to our Pantone color series? Check out our very first post on Rose Quartz to get started!
The bold PANTONE 17-3240 Bodacious “lends itself to vibrant color combinations,” says Eiseman. “[It] turns fashion accents into fashion statements.”
Bodacious speaks to any gender with its versatile purple undertone and sophisticated hints of pink. It adds energy to any room and is beautifully complimented by hues like Pantone’s Green Flash or Lilac Gray. It’s the perfect unexpected pop of color to brighten any fall color palette.
Shop Bodacious Furniture & Home Goods
1. Loloi Piper 3’ x 5’ Rug, $79.99
2. Ashley Plainfield Purple 3-Piece Full Comforter Set, $99.00
3. Ashley Loomis Purple 3-Piece Full Comforter Set, $119.00
4. Chintaly 0572 Collection Purple Adjustable Stool, $249.99
5. Chintaly Michelle Purple Parsons Chair, $69.99
6. Presidential Seating Carnegie Desk Chair, $189.99
7. Sphinx Pantone Prismatic 4’ x 6’ Rug, $89.99
8. Ashley Beula Blue Wall Art, $29.99
9. Ashley Beula Pink Wall Art, $29.99
10. Loloi Piper 5′ x 7′ Rug, $169.99
Are you bold enough to use Bodacious in your home this fall? Share how you’re incorporating this color in your space with us on social media!
Share this Post