Welcome to the second installment of our Pantone fall color series! During these 10 weeks, we’re going over the fall palette with you, color by color. We’re talking complementary colors, and we’re showing you tons of great furniture and accessories that correspond with each hue.
“The desire for tranquility, strength and optimism have inspired a Fall 2016 color palette that is led by the blue family,” says Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute™. “Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.”
Are you new to this series? Check out our first post on Bodacious to get started!
PANTONE 17-4028 Riverside is one of six new hues in this year’s fall lineup. “Earmarking the importance of blue in the palette, the new blue shade of PANTONE 17-4028 Riverside undeniably takes precedence in the fall collections,” Eiseman says. It “displays a subtle vibrancy and sophistication.”
It’s adventurous but accessible, and pairs well with both neutrals and bold reds and yellows.
Shop Riverside Furniture & Home Goods
1. Jonathan Louis Doherty Sofa, $739.99
2. Ashley Stellina Table Lamps (Set of 2), $79.98
3. Simmons 6990 Collection Teal Sofa, $399.00
4. Loloi Francesca 4’ x 6’ Rug, $99.99
5. Powell Harbor Town Shelf Table, $69.99
6. Amish Outdoors Deluxe Adirondack Chair, $299.00
7. Klaussner Kalvin Queen Sleeper, $1,079.99
8. Ashley Sensu Denim 3-Piece Queen Duvet Cover Set, $129.00
9. La-Z-Boy Collins Chair, $479.99
10. Flexsteel Geneva 100% Leather Rocker Recliner, $1,149.99
How have you incorporated Riverside into your home décor? Tweet us @ShopHomemakers!
Share this Post