Last week, we introduced Dusty Cedar, a warm, welcoming hue in Pantone’s fall palette. We showed you how to use it in your home with stylish furniture and home décor. For the remainder of this ten-week series, we will continue exploring each color in Pantone’s fall palette and showing you furniture and accessories that correspond with each hue.
“The desire for tranquility, strength and optimism have inspired a Fall 2016 color palette that is led by the blue family,” says Leatrice Eiseman, executive director at the Pantone Color Institute™. “Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.”
Pantone’s fall hues range from vibrant to muted, giving you a wide range of inspiration for your autumn home décor. Scroll down to learn about this week’s hue, Aurora Red!
Are you new to this series? Check out our very first Pantone fall colors post on Bodacious to get started!
Pantone Aurora Red
This week’s shade, Aurora Red, is “a bold red that is warm, sensual and immediately pleasing to the eye,” continues Eiseman. If you’re looking for a power color for fall, this may just be the hue for you. Eiseman says the “exciting and dynamic” shade “gets the metaphorical blood of the palette pumping” and “breeds unmistakable confidence.”
Shop Aurora Red Furniture & Home Goods
1. Imax Calantha Red Wall Mirror, $139.99
2. Ashley Ransik Pike Coral 3-Piece Queen Duvet Set, $79.00
3. Ashley Andie Wall Art (Set of 2), $79.99
4. Rizzy Platoon 5′ X 8′ Rug, $249.99
5. Smith Brothers 302 Collection 100% Leather Sofa, $2,639.99
6. Chintaly Tara Side Chair, $209.99
7. Modus Furniture Cosmo Ruby Side Chair, $79.99
8. Office Star Dorado Office Chair, $139.99
9. Klaussner Matrix Crimson Chair, $409.99
10. Coast To Coast Red Media Chest, $459.99