Welcome to the 10th and final installment of our Pantone fall color series! Over the past several months, we’ve gone over the fall palette with you, color by color. We’ve been talking complementary colors, and we’ve showed you tons of great furniture and accessories that correspond with each hue.
“The desire for tranquility, strength and optimism have inspired a Fall 2016 color palette that is led by the blue family,” says Leatrice Eiseman, the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute™. “Along with anchoring earth tones, exuberant pops of vibrant colors also appear throughout the collections. Transcending gender, these unexpectedly vivacious colors in our Fall 2016 palette act as playful but structured departures from your more typical fall shades.”
Are you new to this series? Check out our first post on Bodacious to get started!
Pantone Warm Taupe
PANTONE 16-1318 Warm Taupe straddles the line between brown and gray, two dependable neutral hues. The result is a “timeless” color that “suggests reassurance and stability,” Eiseman says. It’s “trusted, organic and grounded.”
This enduring shade is as accessible as it is adaptable, pairing beautifully with any of the other nine colors that make up Pantone’s fall palette. It’s an ideal fit for larger pieces, like sofas or bedding, which can then be perked up with accompanying accent colors.
1. Ekornes Stressless Leather Chair & Ottoman, $3,095.00
2. Jonathan Louis Bennett Chaise, $749.99
3. Loloi Cleo Shag 5’ by 8’ Rug, $299.99
4. Flexsteel Leigh 100% Leather Sofa, $1,709.99
5. Broyhill Windsor Taupe Chair, $549.99
6. Pastel Glenwood Swivel Counter Stool, $299.99
7. Ashley Aracely Taupe 3-Piece Queen Comforter Set, $199.00
8. Ashley Baladan Wall Art, $59.99
9. Stylecraft Burlap Rattan Lamp, $49.99
10. Modus Geneva Rue Queen Headboard, $289.99
Are you using Warm Taupe in your home this fall? Share with us on social media!
Share this Post