How do you furnish an apartment on a budget?
Everyone has moved into their first apartment before. You probably remember the planning, decorating, picking out new furniture… ahh the memories. If you’re currently moving into a new apartment, congratulations! It’s an exciting time. You might be thinking that furnishing an apartment is going to cost a lot. But it doesn’t have to! It’s possible to shop for apartment furniture on a budget. We have great apartment furniture to fit every budget.
How to Furnish an Apartment Under $500
You might be thinking it’s impossible, but this is how to furnish an apartment under $500. You keep it simple. Go back to the basics and spend on the things you need the most. A sofa is the perfect staple for your living space and the addition of a TV stand pulls it together. It’s time to get your mattress up off the floor, so we added a bed. Simplify your style to save a few bucks. Grab an affordable mattress and you’ll have all the essentials to furnish an apartment under $500.
Shop this look for under $500!
How to Furnish an Apartment Under $1,500
To furnish an apartment under $1,500, start with your essentials, then add your accessories. A queen sleeper sofa chaise adds versatility to your living space with both seating and extra sleeping space for guests. You’ll also want a coffee table and TV stand to make the space functional. Adding a lamp and rug will make it feel cozy. In your dining area, a small 3-piece dining set saves space, but gives some additional seating area for eating. Last but not least, upgrade your bedroom with a bed and dresser.
Shop this look for under $1,500!
- Ashley Jarreau Gray Queen Sleeper Sofa Chaise
- Sauder County Line Salted Oak TV Stand
- Sauder Soft Modern Coffee Table
- Ashley Marilu Table Lamp
- Ashley Jochebed 5’ X 8’ Rug
- New Classic Oscar 3-Piece Dining Set
- Ashley Gray Upholstered Queen Bed
- Omaha Bedding Supreme Elegante Firm Queen Mattress
- Ashley Reylow Dresser
How to Furnish an Apartment Under $2,500
A bigger budget allows for some flexibility in your apartment furniture choices. You can choose more accessories, a bigger sectional and get a matching bedroom set to tie your bedroom together. Your budget allows for your staple furniture pieces, while having some money remaining to add accessories that show your personality. Rugs, lamps, wall décor and clocks are all great ways to add your own personal touch to your space.
Shop this look for under $2,500!
- Ashley Calicho 2-Piece Sectional
- Ashley Coylin Square Coffee Table
- Ashley Coylin Square End Table
- Sauder Shoal Creek TV Stand
- Ashley Maribel Queen Bedroom Set
- Ashley Chime 8-Inch Queen Mattress in a Box
- Hallmart Hartford 7-Piece Queen Comforter Set
- Central Oriental Paris 5’ X 8’ Rug
- Stylecraft Glass Cone Table Lamp
- Ashley Kimonte 5-Piece Dining Set
- Ashley Callie Wall Mirror
Shopping for apartment furniture on a budget is simple. Decide how much you’d like to spend, determine what staple furniture items you need, then add in accessories. You can always purchase more apartment furniture and décor as time goes on too.