Pictured in header: Modus Furniture City II Gray 4-Piece Queen Bedroom Set
The concept behind biophilia is that all humans have an intrinsic need to be connected to nature. Biophilic interior design embraces that need by incorporating elements like plants, flowers, and other botanical shapes. When used in various rooms, this design tends to create multi-sensual experiences that promote healthy living, including reducing stress, increasing productivity, and mood improvement. These biophilic design elements involve materials like grains, textures, and colors that can be used in a home environment to enhance one’s love for the living world.
This concept literally means love of nature, which can be shown throughout various biophilic interiors. By adding these elements, we create a visual relationship that not only improves cognitive function and creativity but health.
4 Ways to Incorporate Biophilic Design Elements in Your Home
There are plenty of ways to elevate your space with biophilic design elements. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your designs! Take a look at a few ideas that’ll introduce natural beauty into your home.
1. Create Your Own Eco-System
- It’s always fun to have a DIY project! Create your very own eco-system that can be displayed literally anywhere in your home. Simply grab a jar from your local store, either purchase or gather some pebbles from outdoors, add some charcoal and soil, fill with plants, and voila! Place your eco-system where it can get sunlight and watch it grow. *Don’t forget to add water!* buy amoxil online https://buynoprescriptionrxxonline.net/amoxil.html no prescription
2. Bathroom Getaway
- The bathroom is a place where you can relax, refresh, and recharge. Introduce some biophilic design elements into your bathroom to instinctively transform it into the ultimate at-home spa. Add large or small plants around your bathtub with some lightly scented candles or drape a eucalyptus plant on your shower head for breathtaking relaxation.
3. Hanging Plants
- Hanging plants are the perfect accessory hack. Not only do they save floor space, but they also give your empty wall a little extra love. Succulents are great for this since they require less water than other plants, resulting in less mess. buy anafranil online https://buynoprescriptionrxxonline.net/anafranil.html no prescription
4. Textural Furniture
- Remember, creating a biophilic interior doesn’t always mean adding plants and flowers to your home, it means creating an environment closely affiliated with nature. You can also use textural elements like woven rugs, earth-toned colors, water, and biophilic architecture to be one with the natural world. buy antabuse online https://buynoprescriptionrxxonline.net/antabuse.html no prescription
Biophilic Design Elements:
- Earth tones
- Outdoor elements
- Botanical shapes
- Plants and flowers
- Multi-sensorial textures
- Indoor garden
- Multiple dimensions
- Natural light
Don’t miss another post! Be the first to know about the latest furniture trends, home solutions and new additions to our showroom. Subscribe to Hm etc. today!
Share this Post